- Atomizers, Coils and Tanks are consumable items and are not covered under warranty. However, if they are deemed to be Dead on Arrival (faulty on receipt) and we are notified within 7 days of you receiving them, we may replace them at our discretion.
- E-Liquids are a consumable item, sold in sealed bottles and are not covered under warranty. The only exception to this rule is in the case of a manufacturing fault, or shipping error on our part, in which case we will replace them.
- MODS/KITS & Pod Systems are covered by a warranty period of 7 days from the date of purchase. If an item has an electrical fault such as, but not limited to, failure to emit charge, we will replace it.
- Any issues pertaining to user error such as, but not limited to, physically mishandling the item will result in the warranty being void.
- If you ordered the wrong product, we can exchange it as long as it is safely returned to us unopened and unused within 14 days of receipt. We do kindly ask that you pay for the return postage and packaging
- Warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults. Damage, wear and tear or any subsequent damage that may occur are not covered under the warranty.
Conditions of Returns
- Returns MUST be received within 7 working days from the date of purchase. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we will no longer be able to accept it.
- Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 5 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched.
- Should we discover that there is not a fault, or that it has been caused by user error, we will not issue a replacement. You will then have 14 days to either collect the item or we will dispose of it.
Refund or exchange will not be made if any of the items in the original packing are missing.
Vape On Hai reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfill the requirements stated above, or if the correct process has not been followed.